We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Team Player attitude a MUST!
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing and assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Following up with Homeowners on estimates
- Coordinate all permitting and inspections
- Update multiple city license renewals
- Regularly update subcontractor lists
- Maintain daily calendar for field and office schedules with proficiency and accuracy
- Contact customers as a follow-up to make sure all work was done to their satisfaction
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Restoration Manager, Smartsheet
- Various other tasks to help daily inner office.
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
- Good Attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to jump in and assist where assistance is needed.
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be punctual
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- Prefer Minimum of 1 years experience with Reception/Administrative Assistant
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a Background Check, and Drug Screening.
*Company Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays*