Florida's Largest Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding a full time highly motivated Account Collector to become a part of our Pompano team! We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 16 years .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct contact with homeowners, insurance companies and adjusters. Responsible for keeping an open line of communication with insurance companies/adjusters and homeowners regarding the loss
- Reviewing and sending claims related documentation to Insurance Companies and Desk Adjusters upon request
- Follow-up with insurance carriers regarding the status of claims
- Negotiations with Adjusters regarding the invoice for services performed, to collect funds for services provided
- Assist technicians with field duties and communications to adjusters/homeowners/carriers (including Demolition approvals, supplemental services needed, difficulties with homeowners, ect.)
- Follow-up with technicians on any missing documentation needed to complete the job
- Collect payments from insurance carriers and homeowners
- Tracking payments
Qualifications and Skills
- Collections Experience
- Knowledge of claims process
- Customer Service experience
- Water restoration or property claims adjusting is a PLUS
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Excel, Web Browsers, SmartSheet, Dash, PSA, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently
- High School or Equivalent education
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Medical, Dental, Vision Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer