Restoration Technician Needed
SIGN-ON BONUS - UP TO $1K (BASED ON EXPERIENCE)!!
MORE EXPERIENCE= MORE SIGN-ON BONUS MONEY! $$
WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED TECHNICIAN QUICKLY!!! Highest pay in the industry!
$17-$21 hour based on Certs and experience!
A national Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding a Full Time Water, Fire, Mold Restoration Technician to become a part of our team! We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 14 years.
Technician Job Duties:
- Calling, Scheduling, and meeting with home or business owners to assess the damage they need fixed.
- Properly remove any approved materials, and place the proper amount of equipment for the space
- Knowledge of fast drying practices and techniques to get the materials dry as fast as possible.
- Baseboard, Drywall, Cabinets, Counter top, Laminate Floor, and several other building material removal.
- Monitoring your jobs daily, contacting and following up with homeowners for daily appointments.
- Taking moisture readings at each monitor, taking and uploading photos, readings, and notes into our DASH job database for our in house representatives to use.
- Rotated On-Call week/weekends where you are to answer, respond, and perform all above duties during and after hours for emergency issues that come up.
*IICRC, MOLD, CLEANING Certifications are a big plus.
- In addition to the description listed above, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Helping homeowners through the claims process. This means candidates should have some common knowledge of how to file a claim, and how policies work for a homeowner or business owner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- - Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- - Positive "Can-Do" attitude.
- - Computer & Tablet common knowledge/history
- - Organization & Planning techniques
- - Strong Multitasking
- - Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
Overtime is always available and we prefer in house promotions.
-Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required. **
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- Experience or direct knowledge of Water, Fire, Mold Damage Restoration
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a Background Check, Drug Test, and have a good driving record.
- IICRC Certification
- Company Provided Phone, Vehicle & Gas Expenses
- Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays