*Offering Top Hourly Rates for well-qualified Lead Techs*
United Water Restoration Group is a national Water/Fire/Mold Restoration company seeking a Full-Time Technician to become a part of our Emergency Response team at our newest location in Long Island!
Technician Job Duties:
- Call, Schedule, and Meet with property owners to assess the damage they need fixed.
- Knowledge of fast drying practices and techniques to get the materials dry as fast as possible with industrial equipment.
- Properly remove any approved materials, including Baseboard, Drywall, Cabinets, Counter top, Laminate Floor, etc.
- Daily Job Monitoring: contacting and following up with homeowners for regular follow-up appointments.
- Taking moisture readings at each monitor, uploading photos, readings, and notes into our DASH job database.
- Rotated On-Call nights/weekends where you must answer, respond, and perform all above duties during and after hours for any emergency issues.
*IICRC, MOLD, CLEANING Certifications are a big plus.
- Comprehensive Project Management work ethic.
- We help homeowners through the insurance claims process. Candidates should have some knowledge of how to file a claim, and how homeowner's policies work.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Effective Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to operate Computer / Phone / Tablet applications
- Organization & Planning techniques
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
-Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required. **
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- > 1 yr. Experience or direct knowledge of Water, Fire, Mold Damage Restoration
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Must pass a Background Check, Drug Test, and have a good driving record.
- Company Provided Phone, Uniforms, Vehicle & Gas Expenses
- Corporate Benefits Package, including Paid Vacation & Holidays
Address and Contact Info:
- Address: 74 Bridge Rd, Islandia, NY 11749
- Phone: (631) 494-4764