Project Manager/District Manager
The primary role of this position is to inspect mitigation projects including mold remediation, water damage, fire damage cleanup etc. while maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. Provide Training and support for our Orlando location.
Duties will include:
- Provide emergency response to large loss events to manage and oversee jobsite
- Inspect the jobsites to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with company standards.
- Audit project records and project documentation
- Review Xactimate estimates
- Work with client to outline scope, goals, required resources and timing
- Work with Third Party Administrator programs by keeping current on requirements and technical updates for each individual program.
- Document job progress
- Document Compliance with all verbal and written safety practices including the use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Read and comprehend all applicable MSDSs for chemicals that require special handling and use of PPE.
- Maintain professional and courteous vendor / sub-contractor relations
- Train and demonstrate proper restoration techniques and jobsite safety.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Xactimate, Internet, basic typing
- IICRC Certifications in Water Mitigation services desired and preferred
- OSHA certification desired and preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean Criminal background check
- Clean driving record
- MUST have flexible schedule
- Compensation based on experience
- Competitive salary
Benefits – Vacation pay, Paid Holidays. Company vehicle and cellphone provided
- Estimating: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)