Mission of this Position
UWRG Technicians are the lifeblood of the restoration process: Playing the critical role of WOW-ing through (1) world-class service and (2) elite technical performance in a time of need. This is superhero stuff.
To uphold the highest quality work standard and level of integrity – regardless of the situation.
You personify our commitment to delight customers and respect their property.
This passion is demonstrated daily in all that you do to successfully restore order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call, schedule, and meet with property owners to assess the damage they need restored.
- Lead the customer through the insurance claims filing process utilizing industry knowledge.
- Secure the signed job contract for UWR-LI and take a leading role in executing clean-up and drying process to the approved standard of care.
- Properly mitigate then remove any approved materials.
- Prepare an organized worksite with comprehensive protective measures.
- Demolish and remove any approved materials. Clean up thoroughly.
- Apply industry best practices and drying techniques to optimize equipment for the space.
- Daily monitoring of all assigned jobs. Maintain contact with property owner for follow-up visits.
- Supervision & development of junior field technicians and temporary staff.
- Submit timely, detailed, & accurate documentation of project scope, notes, and pictures using software system of record.
- On-Call nights/weekends require urgent response to perform above duties at any hour for emergency opportunities.
- Continued Education: Increase knowledge and skills to stimulate constant growth & improvement
- Responsible for maintenance of company resources – vehicles, equipment, tools, technology, etc.
- Best effort to attend all mandatory meetings, both internal and external.
- Utilizes appropriate PPE and containment for every situation.
- Occasional Fire & Smoke clean-up.
- Mold Remediation and anti-microbial measures.
- RESPECT: Communicate effectively. Exercise good judgment in all situations.
- GRIT: Passionate about Excellence. Courage to face challenges. Curiosity for more.
- HONESTY: Be humble. Be selfless. Be real. Step up and accept ownership.
- IMPACT: Take action. Perform strongly and with consistency. Make good things happen.
- SARCASM: Connect with people. Enjoy the ride. Serious business doesn’t always feel like work…
- Safety-First mindset. OSHA certification preferred
- Ability to perform challenging physical work (sometimes in hot, cold, dirty, and/or wet conditions)
- Solid citizen; will pass a Background Check, Drug Screen, and Motor Vehicles record.
- Tech savvy with email, mobile apps, computer, tablet, and smart phones
- NO DIRECT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. WE TRAIN FROM THE GROUND UP!
Ideal candidates may contain:
- Field experience in Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Industry is valued
- IICRC WRT Certification*
- NYS DOL Mold Worker License*
- Xactimate software experience*
- Overtime opportunities
- Paid incentives for goal achievement
- 401k Retirement Plan + company match
- Medical Benefits Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
Address and Contact Info:
- 74 Bridge Rd, Islandia, NY 11749
- Phone: (631) 494-4764