Florida's Largest Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding an Office Receptionist to become a part of our Ormond Beach Office! We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 14 years.
Company Benefits include:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays
- Screening Calls, Flagging Complaints, and Confirming Information - relaying to a spreadsheet for confirmation and consistency
- Updating information on our internal databases
- Running various reports daily, weekly, and monthly to relay to management
- Calling, investigating, and following up with different offices to dispute and fix discrepancies found from reports
- Various other tasks to help daily inner office
Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal
- Positive "Can-Do" attitude
- Computer & Tablet common knowledge
- Hands on experience with office Machinery such as a Fax, Scanner, Printer, etc.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Web Browsers, SmartSheet, etc.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Ability to stick to a strict time schedule
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and suggesting improvements
- Strong Multitasking and ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently
- Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required **
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years Receptionist experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- Must pass a Background Check, and Drug Screening.