United Water Restoration Group is a full-service restoration company. We specialize in water, mold and fire restoration. UWRG is looking to hire a full time Operation/Project Manager. The Company is headquartered in Orlando, Florida and provides services to the greater part of Florida. UWRG is one of the leading restoration companies and also has franchises in 7 states as well as Canada.
This position is responsible for running our Orlando office day to day operations.
The Restoration Operation/Project Manager is responsible for utilizing the resources of the team to assure that all projects are completed on-time and on-budget as well as the customer's satisfaction with the project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enter water, fire or mold jobs in company software.
- Schedule appointments and assign project managers/techs to jobs.
- Responds to emergency calls when contacted for dispatch and after hours.
- Work closely with homeowners, scheduling the job through final completion.
- Work closely with insurance companies and account representatives in the corporate office.
- Work closely with project managers, technicians and admin monitoring and keeping up with daily job progress.
- Complete jobs on time and under budget.
- Assure all labor and safety laws are followed.
- Project estimating (Xactimate)
- Hiring and training Techs
- Ensure work authorization is signed upon arrival per job before work is started.
- Ensure All Employees Clock in and out according to job attendance in designated software.
- Ensure PM’s, Techs and Helpers fill out detailed job notes.
- Monitor Scopes and 24 hr reports on every job.
- Ensure various photos of job sites and record in software.
- Responsible for updating all information into software after job visit or monitoring of a job-site.
- At end of day, go back and ensure all data entry is accurately uploaded into software.
- Ensure certificate of satisfaction is signed upon job completion by customer.
- 2 Years minimum restoration management experience required.
- IICRC Certifications including any of the following: WRT, ASD, AMRT
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to participate in after hours and weekend work as needed
- Willing to participate in all training as needed/required
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, internet, basic typing
- Xactimate experience preferred
- Insurance Restoration experience preferred
- Competitive base salary based on experience plus bonus
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle and Phone