*Company Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays*
Florida's Largest Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding an Office Administrator to become a part of our Clearwater office!
We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 8 years.
Team Player attitude a MUST!
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing and assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Following up with Homeowners on estimates.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Smartsheet. PSA is desired but not required!
- Various other tasks to help daily inner office.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Good Attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to jump in and assist where assistance is needed.
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be punctual
- Quickbooks is required.
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- Prefer Minimum of 1 year experience with Administrative / Office Management background
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a Background Check & and Drug Screening.