Florida's Largest Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding a Rockstar Receptionist to become a part of our Pompano Beach Office! We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 8 years.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Screening Calls, Flagging Complaints, and Confirming Information - relaying to a spreadsheet for confirmation and consistency.
- Updating information on our internal databases
- Running various reports daily, weekly, and monthly to relay to management
- Calling, investigating, and following up with different offices to dispute and fix discrepancies found from reports.
- Various other tasks to help daily inner office
- Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- Positive "Can-Do" attitude
- Computer & Tablet common knowledge
- Hands on experience with office Machinery such as a Fax, Scanner, Printer, etc.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Web Browsers, Smart Sheet, etc.
- Strong Organization Skills
- Ability to stick to a strict time schedule
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and suggesting improvements.
- Strong Multitasking and ability to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
- Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required. **
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- Minimum 1-year experience with Administrative Assistant/Office roles
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a Background Check and Drug Screening.
Company Benefits include:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time