Restoration Lead Technician – Demo Experience a Plus!
A national Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding a Full Time Water, Fire, Mold Restoration Lead Technician to become a part of our team at our location in Port Charlotte.
Lead Technician Job Duties:
- Calling, Scheduling, and meeting with home or business owners to assess the damage they need fixed.
- Managing technicians and helper technicians to ensure jobs are produced according to company and industry procedures and guidelines and completed in a timely manner.
- Properly remove any approved materials, and place the proper amount of equipment for the space.
- Knowledge of fast drying practices and techniques to get the materials dry as fast as possible.
- Baseboard, Drywall, Cabinets, Counter top, Laminate Floor, and several other building material removal.
- Monitoring your jobs daily, contacting and following up with homeowners for daily appointments.
- Taking moisture readings at each monitor, taking and uploading photos, readings, and notes into our DASH job database for our in house representatives to use.
- Rotated On-Call week/weekends where you are to answer, respond, and perform all above duties during and after hours for emergency issues that come up.
*IICRC, MOLD, CLEANING Certifications are a big plus.
- In addition to the description listed above, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Helping homeowners through the claims process. This means candidates should have some common knowledge of how to file a claim, and how policies work for a homeowner or business owner.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- - Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- - Positive "Can-Do" attitude.
- - Computer & Tablet common knowledge/history
- - Organization & Planning techniques
- - Strong Multitasking
- - Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
- -Demo experience preferred but not required.
- -Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required. **
Required Qualifying Factors:
High School or Equivalent education
Experience or direct knowledge of Water, Fire, Mold Damage Restoration
We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Must pass a Background Check, Drug Test, and have a good driving record.*
Company Provided Phone, Vehicle & Gas Expenses
Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays
**Please apply with your resume.**