District Manager/Project Manager
The primary role of this position is to oversee six offices in our north Florida division.
Job Duties will consist of:
- Visit locations on a rotating schedule
- Schedule weekly morning meetings for each locations staff. Update/set goals and review closing stats for the techs and the office. PUMP THEM UP!!!
- Meet with Op Manger and Lead tech to review job numbers, closing percentages and job issues. Brainstorm for any new ideas to cut costs and close more jobs.
- Inspect office, equipment, vehicles and employees.
- Verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with company standards.
- For correct amount and proper placement of equipment.
- For work quality and jobsite cleanliness.
- Make sure all employees are following OSHA guidelines for safe work practices and wearing proper PPE.
- Ensure jobs are completed to the S500 & S520 Dry standards.
- Home owner satisfaction.
- Maintain professional and courteous vendor / sub-contractor relations
- Follow up with homeowners and corporate on any jobs that have issues.
- Respond to emergency large loss events to manage and oversee jobsite.
- Audit project records and project documentation
- Review Xactimate estimates
- Work with client to outline scope, goals, required resources and timing
- Document job progress
- Train personnel on proper safety practices including the use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Read and comprehend all applicable MSDSs for chemicals that require special handling and use of PPE.
- Train and demonstrate proper restoration techniques.
- Fill in for Op Managers when needed.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Xactimate, Internet, basic typing
- IICRC Certifications in Water Mitigation services desired and preferred
- OSHA certification desired and preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean Criminal background check
- Clean driving record
- MUST have flexible schedule
- Compensation based on experience
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Estimating: 1 year (Required)
Project Management: 2 years (Required)
License: IICRC Water Fire Mold and Structure Drying
Benefits – Vacation pay, Paid Holidays. Company vehicle and cellphone provided