Restoration Project/District Manager
The primary role of this position is to oversee six offices in our Omaha office.
Job Duties will consist of:
- Visit locations on a rotating schedule
- Schedule weekly morning meetings for each location's staff. Update/set goals and review closing stats for the techs and the office. PUMP THEM UP!!!
- Meet with Op Manager and Lead tech to review job numbers, closing percentages, and job issues. Brainstorm for any new ideas to cut costs and close more jobs.
- Inspect office, equipment, vehicles, and employees.
Inspect Job sites:
- Verify that the scope of work is being performed correctly, meets the projected timeline, and complies with company standards.
- For correct amount and proper placement of equipment.
- For work quality and Jobsite cleanliness.
- Make sure all employees are following OSHA guidelines for safe work practices and wearing proper PPE.
- Ensure jobs are completed to the S500 & S520 Dry standards.
- Homeowner satisfaction.
- Maintain professional and courteous vendor / sub-contractor relations
- Follow up with homeowners and corporate on any jobs that have issues.
- Respond to emergency large loss events to manage and oversee Jobsite.
- Audit project records and project documentation
- Review Xactimate estimates
- Work with client to outline scope, goals, required resources, and timing
- Document job progress
- Train personnel on proper safety practices, including using and maintaining Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Read and comprehend all applicable MSDSs for chemicals that require special handling and use of PPE.
- Train and demonstrate proper restoration techniques.
- Fill in for Op Managers when needed.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of regular job duties.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Xactimate, Internet, basic typing
- IICRC Certifications in Water Mitigation services desired and preferred
- OSHA certification desired and preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clean Criminal background check
- Clean driving record
- MUST have a flexible schedule
- Compensation based on experience
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Estimating: 1 year (Required)
Project Management: 2 years (Required)
License: IICRC Water Fire Mold and Structure Drying
Benefits – Vacation pay, Paid Holidays. Company vehicle and cellphone provided