Mission of this Position
Leaders are willing to take charge of the most difficult situations, instill confidence, and convince teammates to join them in the struggle.
There is an organized method to the madness of juggling day-to-day priorities.
You are a relentless problem-solver always looking for highly efficient solutions.
This passion is demonstrated daily in all that you do to competitively seek opportunities then successfully restore and maintain order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call, schedule, and meet with property owners to assess the damage they need restored.
- Diagnose source of loss and other relevant issues.
- Lead the customer through the insurance claims filing process utilizing knowledge of standard policies & coverage.
- Secure the signed work authorization using sales techniques and take a leading role in executing the project.
- Appropriately mitigate damage from water, sewage, fire, smoke, mold, storms, etc.
- Prepare a safe worksite and organized work plan with comprehensive precautionary measures.
- Apply industry best practices and drying techniques to optimize equipment for the space. Assure high quality standard with extreme focus on detailed cleaning.
- Supervision & development of junior field technicians and temporary staff.
- Submit timely, detailed, & accurate documentation of project scope, notes, and pictures using software system of record.
- Effective communications daily with all stakeholders (staff, customers, vendors, subcontractors) to coordinate critical activities.
- On-Call nights/weekends require urgent response to perform above duties at any hour for emergency opportunities.
- Continued Education: Increase knowledge and skills to stimulate constant growth & improvement
- Responsible for maintenance of company resources – vehicles, equipment, tools, technology, etc.
- RESPONSIVENESS: Communicate effectively. Exercise good judgment in all situations.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Passionate about Excellence. Step up and accept ownership.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Courage to face challenges. Gritty enough to always demand more.
- QUALITY: Compete with yourself to exceed the highest standards. Be impactful: Make good things happen. Consistently.
- TRANSPARENCY: Be humble. Be selfless. Be honest. Be real. Don't avoid tough situations. And a little sarcasm can go a long way…
- Safety-First mindset. OSHA certification preferred
- Ability to perform challenging physical work (sometimes in hot, cold, dirty, and/or wet conditions)
- Solid citizen; will pass a Background Check, Drug Screen, and Motor Vehicles record.
- Tech savvy with email, mobile apps, computer, tablet, and smart phones
Ideal candidates may contain:
- Field experience in Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Industry is valued
- Construction or related Project Management experience
- IICRC WRT Certification*
- NYS DOL Mold Worker License*
- Xactimate software experience*
- Highly Competitive compensation with Overtime opportunities
- Paid incentives for goal achievement
- 401k Retirement Plan + company match
- Medical Benefits Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
Address and Contact Info:
- 74 Bridge Rd, Islandia, NY 11749
- Phone: (631) 494-4764