Mission of this Position
Your confidence and outgoing personality uniquely qualify you to best represent the level of service, charisma, & professionalism our clients and strategic partners will associate with the United brand.
As a Marketing Representative, you will have the opportunity to directly drive sales and increase market share for the company.
By cultivating a fanatical network of blue-collar and white-collar B2B referral sources – both direct and indirect – you open a variety of channels for business opportunities to flourish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business-to-Business Relationship Building.
- Making B2B sales calls on Plumbers, Roofers, General Contractors, Insurance Adjusters and Agents, Home Inspectors, etc. so that they will recommend United to their clients.
- Strategically identify, prospect, and pursue current and potential leads by coordinating activities that foster strong “Win-Win” business relationships within the assigned territory.
- Interact daily with a broad array of people, companies, and to generate referral opportunities and source job leads.
- Deliver marketing events that drive awareness of our company and generate engagement.
- Plan your schedule to improve participation in our referral program or other campaigns.
- Educate them on the services UWRG provides by approaching prospects in places where they might frequent, such as supply houses, building/contractor retailers, lunch spots, etc.
- Maintain organized and comprehensive records of all marketing activities.
- Log all interactions into CRM software to track contacts and chronicle accurate picture of activities as well as relationship status of referral sources.
- Prioritize high-potential relationships so as to effectively allocate resources.
- Convince potential partners of the unique capabilities of our company.
- Utilize all avenues of interaction and communication to spread the word: face-to-face, phone, marketing materials, online, social media, text, e-mail, direct mail, blogs, etc.
- Participate in community gatherings and network associations.
- Media Content Generation
- Gather pictures/information/news from other team members and turn them into “social media news” that will drive online awareness of our Brand and our company
- Weekly meetings with management to collaborate on progress and opportunities.
- Continued Education: Increase knowledge and skills to stimulate constant growth & improvement.
- Timely and accurate recording of mileage and expense reporting.
- Be a solution provider. Serve as a professional consultant to analyze Home Improvement needs and make recommendations on solutions that will benefit the customer.
- RESPONSIVENESS: Communicate effectively. Exercise good judgment in all situations.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Passionate about Excellence. Step up and accept ownership.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Courage to face challenges. Gritty enough to always demand more.
- QUALITY: Compete with yourself to exceed the highest standards. Be impactful: Make good things happen. Consistently.
- TRANSPARENCY: Be humble. Be selfless. Be honest. Be real. Don't avoid tough situations. And a little sarcasm can go a long way…
- 3+ years experience in Sales / Business Development / Marketing role(s).
- Master communicator with impressive customer service soft skills.
- Tech savvy with internet, email, mobile apps, PC, tablet, and smart phones.
- Confident, outgoing and personable.
- Driven to achieve sales goals. Resilient and undeterred by indifference or rejection.
- Extreme organization abilities.
- Coachable and open to feedback.
- Solid citizen; will pass a Background Check, Drug Screen & Motor Vehicles record.
Ideal candidates may possess:
- Existing contacts within the Construction, Home Improvement, Insurance industries
- Online Marketing skills
- IICRC or related Industry Certifications*
- Highly Competitive salary, based on experience *
- Revenue-based commission % on all converted jobs
- 401k Retirement Plan + company match
- Benefits Plan includes Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
Address and Contact Info:
74 Bridge Rd, Islandia, NY 11749
Phone: (631) 494-4764