Interested in finding a Full Time Water, Fire, Mold Technician to become a part of our team! We are looking for a Field Supervisor to join our growing team in Daytona Beach, FL.
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
- Document work in project management and moisture mapping software programs.
- Calling, Scheduling, and meeting with home or business owners to assess the damage they need fixed.
- Properly remove any approved materials, and place the proper amount of equipment for the space.
- Knowledge of fast drying practices and techniques to get the materials dry as fast as possible.
- Baseboard, Drywall, Cabinets, Counter top, Laminate Floor, and several other building material removals.
- Monitoring your jobs daily, contacting and following up with homeowners for daily appointments.
- Taking moisture readings at each monitor, taking and uploading photos, readings, and notes into our PSA database for our in-house representatives to use.
- Rotated On-Call week/weekends
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- Positive "Can-Do" attitude.
- Ability to use and handle computer/tablet/smart phone.
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently.
Required Qualifying Factors:
- At least 3 year with Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, and Fire Damage restoration experience. Must show proof of previous experience.
- Candidates with any certifications (IICRC- WRT, ANSI, AMRT or related, etc.) pertaining to the above scope of work will be highly considered*
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a background check, and drug Test, and have a good driving record.
Company Benefits include:
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
- Company Provided Phone, Vehicle & Gas Expenses
Relocating to the area – No problem we will help!
Salary to be discussed based on experience
United Water Restoration Group is a rapidly growing 24/7 restoration company, specializing in water damage restoration, mold removal, mold remediation, as well as fire damage repair and smoke damage restoration. We respond 24 hours a day to emergencies and perform all phases of restoration, from cleanup, mold mitigation and water restoration