Florida's' fastest growing Restoration Company is looking for a Full Time Marketing Specialist/Business Developer to become a part of our team in Jacksonville!
Are you tired of working 50, 60 or more hours to make a decent salary? Come work for us and enjoy flexible work hours. Salary PLUS commission! We will double your current commission for your existing book of business! We train you to succeed!
Company Provided Vehicle, Phone & Gas
Company Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays
- Actively pursue and develop strong relationships with referral sources & trade partners to drive more business to our company.
- Meeting and developing relationships with Plumbing Companies, Plumbers, Roofers, General Contractors Etc. so that they will recommend our company to their clients.
- Host marketing events that drive awareness of our company and improves participation in our referral program or other programs.
- (CRM) – log all interactions into CRM and other software so company leadership and the team have an accurate picture of your activities as well as status of referral sources
- Social Media Management – gather pictures/information/news and turn them into “social media news” that will drive business and referrals to you.
- Provide feedback to company leadership from referral sources, your insights on job performance, competitive advantages & opportunities to improve during bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Existing book of business is an added plus*
Attending all mandatory sales meetings
Accurately recording expenses/mileage and submitting expense reports
Hitting outlined sales objectives on a weekly and/or monthly basis
Participating in Company sponsored events, sometimes outside of normal business hours.
Any additional duties necessary to build your book of business with United Water Restoration.
Candidates must possess the following Skills/Characteristics:
- - Confident, outgoing and personable
- - Driven to achieve sales goals
- - Resilient and undeterred by indifference or rejection
- - Coachable and open to feedback
- - Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- - Computer & Tablet common knowledge
- - Organization & Planning techniques
- - Strong Strategic Thinking
- - Project Management
- - Personable, Energetic, Professional Demeanor/Attitude
- - Bi-Lingual Candidates are ideal, but not required.
Required Qualifying Factors:
- High School or Equivalent education
- At least 2 Years of Marketing/Sales/Business Development Experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a Background Check and have a good driving record.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary+ commission