United Water Restoration Group is looking for an administrative assistant to join our Pompano team. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
Take a look at your potential new coworkers in our employee testimonial video here.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Liaise with visitors - Act as point person for office guests.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Alert employees of new processes, rules, and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations - Book travel, submit expense reports, and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays