United Water Restoration, Florida’s fastest growing Water/Fire/Mold Restoration company is looking for a talented, relentless and motivated Full Time Account Collector to join our Pompano team! We have been assisting our clients repair their homes after damages for over 14 years now. We’re expanding our team and we want you to be a part of our United Family.
Take a look at our employee testimonial video here!
What we’re looking for:
- Dependable – You’re here on time every day ready to work.
- Aggressive – You’re not afraid of rejection over the phone. You’re going to get payment collected one way or the other.
- Creative – You don’t need to stick to a script. You’ll find ways to get around a “no” and get your tasks accomplished all while keeping it professional.
- Ambitious – You’re not looking to settle. You set a goal and you achieve it; you’re looking to grow and challenge yourself. We’re a growing company and we want someone who’s looking to grow and develop with us.
Benefits – What we’ll bring to the table
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k with employer matching
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Account Collector bonus/commission program
- Pay range $16 - $18
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct contact with homeowners, insurance companies and adjusters. Responsible for keeping an open line of communication with insurance companies/adjusters and homeowners regarding the loss
- Reviewing and sending claims related documentation to Insurance Companies and Desk Adjusters upon request
- Follow-up with insurance carriers regarding the status of claims
- Negotiations with Adjusters regarding the invoice for services performed, to collect funds for services provided
- Assist technicians with field duties and communications to adjusters/homeowners/carriers (including Demolition approvals, supplemental services needed, difficulties with homeowners, ect.)
- Follow-up with technicians on any missing documentation needed to complete the job
- Collect payments from insurance carriers and homeowners
- Tracking payments
Qualifications and Skills
- Collections Experience
- Knowledge of claims process
- Customer Service experience
- Water restoration or property claims adjusting is a PLUS
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Excel, Web Browsers, SmartSheet, Dash, PSA, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently
- High School or Equivalent education
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test