United Water Restoration Group is Florida’s fastest growing, privately owned Water, Fire and Mold Remediation and Restoration company. When our client’s property experiences damage, we bring their lives back together again and we need your help to spread the word!
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual looking to begin their Business Development Career. This position will serve as an assistant to one of our established Business Development Representatives (Marketer). This candidate will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team in their efforts to identify and pursue new business opportunities, spread word about the company, as well as assist in the management of current client relationships.
The ideal UWR Marketer is a relationship building enthusiast who is engaging, charismatic, professional, polished and articulate candidate with a strong connection to their market, open to coaching and feedback, and a motivated self-starter who’s driven to achieve sales goals.
This is a full-time, position that requires open availability, as our industry is 24/7. This does not mean you’re working 24/7 but your phone is. Potential for after-hours phone calls is to be expected. Position includes company branded vehicle, gas card, cell phone, laptop and expense reimbursement.
Take a look at our employee testimonial video here
- Assist in the creation of sales and marketing materials.
- Help to schedule and coordinate meetings and presentations.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries from potential clients.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Managed an assigned territory of local vendors including but not limited to plumbing companies, roofers, general contractors, insurance adjusters, insurance agents, home inspectors etc. (referral sources) so that they’ll recommend our company to their clients.
- Represent the brand at key marketing and promotional/trade show events.
- Actively pursue and develop strong relationships with referral sources and trade partners to drive more business to United Water.
- Customer Resource Management (CRM) – Log all interactions into CRM and other software so company leadership and the team have a detailed picture of your activities.
- Complete administrate requests in a timely manner, including but not limited to; monthly recaps, expense reports, time reporting, bi-weekly team call participation, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the home service industry, marketing, field sales, business to business sales, event execution, brand education, or other related fields.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Working knowledge of computers with average to above average skills in Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Email.
- Ability to perform physically demanding duties, including by not limited to assembling and disassembling objects, and the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, and reach above shoulders, kneel, stoop or bend at the waist.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Good driving record and ability to pass background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000 -$70,000 per year plus commission. Position includes company branded vehicle, gas card, cell phone, laptop and expense reimbursement.
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation and holidays