Florida's Largest Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding a full time highly motivated Account Collector to become a part of our team in our Pompano office! We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 8 years.
UNITED WATER RESTORATION GROUP OF POMPANO, FL
Tel: (954) 972 7510
Fax: (954) 972-7511
POSITION: Looking for (2) Account Collectors
Responsibilities and Duties:
- PRIOR RESTORATION COLLECTION EXPERIENCE A MUST! PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE!!
- Working assigned files daily
- Direct contact for homeowners, insurance companies and adjusters
- Responsible for keeping an open line of communication with insurance companies/adjusters and homeowners regarding the loss
- Sending documentation to Field and or Desk Adjusters upon request
- Follow-up with insurance carriers regarding the status of claims assigned to them
- Negotiations with Adjusters regarding the invoice for services performed as needed
- Assist technicians with communications to adjusters/homeowners/carriers (including Demolition approvals, supplemental services needed, difficulties with homeowners, ect.)
- Follow-up with technicians on any missing documentation needed to complete the job
- Collect payments from homeowners and insurance carriers
- Tracking payments for files assigned to them
Qualifications and Skills:
- RESTORATION COLLECTION EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!!
- Customer Service experience
- Water restoration or property claims adjusting is a PLUS
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Web Browsers, SmartSheet, Dash, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently
- High School or Equivalent education
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Medical, Dental, Vision Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer