Hilex Construction is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Project Manager to provide reliable, timely, and professional support, and assist with the day to day project management of insurance claim rebuild projects. The successful candidate will obtain the necessary skills to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload, while dealing with insurance companies, subcontractors, material suppliers as well as the customers to assure all aspects of the claim and construction project are properly handled.
- Communicating with Customer, Insurance adjusters, Material suppliers, and the office team.
- Efficiently following up on task oriented items
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with the goal of repeat profitable business.
- Reviewing project proposals or plans to determine time frame, financial objectives, and procedures for accomplishing work, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources during various phases of the project.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective staff management skills
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required.
- Xactimate and Restoration manager experience preferred.
- Project management experience
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Great communication and time management skills.
- Motivated to work well as part of a team.
- Experience with construction management a plus