United Water Restoration has an Inside Sales in our Ormond Beach, Florida office.
$$ Salary + $$ uncapped commission
This position requires some travel to conferences and trade shows. (10 percent)
Come grow with us as we are now exploding as a national franchise. The potential to earn is only capped by your ability to sell our franchise that really sells itself! Qualified Leads are provided to you on a daily basis. If you think you have what it takes to be the best in the industry, please send us your resume asap! We are looking for one special candidate that will work directly under one of the top franchise developers in the country! Great commission and bonus structure as well.
United Water Restoration Group (UWRG) franchise owners have a remarkable impact in their communities. Offering crucial restoration services to property owners in their time of need, URWG franchisees embark on a career path with unlimited prospects for personal, professional and financial growth.
Established in 2008, UWRG is a premier provider of restoration and reconstruction services. An excellent service reputation coupled with high standards of excellence and commitment to customer satisfaction speak testament to UWRG’s exponential growth. UWRG franchisees access the company’s unique formula for success while supported by an organization of enthusiastic, caring professionals to help achieve success.
A full-service restoration company, UWRG specializes and offers franchise opportunities in:
- Water Damage Mitigation
- Sewage Removal, Flood Damage & Disaster Restoration
- Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation and Restoration
- Reconstruction Services
What you will bring
- Professional selling presence in high-tech or service related industry.
- Ability to:
- work through complex sales cycles and deal effectively with all organizational levels
- tailor communication to specific situations and audiences
- independently manage schedule and prioritize competing commitments
- integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations
- work cross-functionally and with diverse teams, ideas and inputs
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of United Water Restoration Franchise.
- What is required for application
- Prior experience (1-2 years) in consultative, solution selling to business clients or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in a Sales, Telemarketing or related discipline.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience. Lower Salary with high commission structure.
Full benefit package after 60 days.
- entry level sales: 1 year (Required)
- closing deals: 1 year (Preferred)
- outbound calling/cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ormond Beach, Florida (Required)
- Sales floor
- Office or call center