We are seeking a Maintenance Shop Helper!
The right candidate will be hard working, reliable and available 24/7.
We are looking for candidates who are team players and can promote the can-do work ethic that our company is known for. Whether we tackle a job alone or work as a team, a "get-the-job-done" attitude is a must! Must be physically capable of performing all duties!
Great communication skills are necessary - We are promoting our services and customer satisfaction is a priority. A desire to continue learning and growing is essential for your development and ours and the ideal candidate will have a willingness to further his understanding of the trade.
We are looking for a Maintenance Helper to join our team. This person must be dependable, trustworthy, have reliable transportation to get to and from work, be flexible with work hours, and show a mechanical aptitude.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & DUTIES
- Must have a can-do attitude and respectable work ethic
- Must be available 24/7
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license....This is a MUST!!!
- Must be willing to pass a background check
- Must have qualified job references
- Must have mechanical knowledge to be able to fix water/fire/mold restoration equipment!
- Will be responsible for keeping the shop clean and organized
- You should be a jack of all trades and ready to jump in when needed!
- This list is not all inclusive!
Main Duties of this position include:
- Perform general machine maintenance, such as coolant maintenance and repair, as well as light vehicle maintenance
- Inspect and identify equipment or machines in need of repair
- Perform general repairs as needed, such as replacing lights, painting, repairing doors and other building fixtures, etc.
- Lifting and moving product on and around the production floor
- Operate general shop tools
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities
Other requirements for this role include:
- Knowledge of basic maintenance functions
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
This position requires constant physical demands, such as being on your feet continuously, walking, climbing, kneeling or crouching and pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Vision, Dental and Full Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays