Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper
United Water Restoration Group is seeking a highly organized and professional Bookkeeper / Accounting Assistant. The main focus for this position will be to to handle accounting functions using QuickBooks and Dash. Must be available ASAP, immediate hire possible.
Strong Accounting background is preferred
QuickBooks experience is required
Dash experience is preferred but not required.
1. Creation or maintenance of various schedules and spreadsheets
2. Credit card reconciliations
3. Assistance with financial reporting
4. Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- Capable of adapting to change and making recommendations to improve processes
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use MS Office to integrate and analyze data and present work status
- Can do attitude
- Multitasking and willingness to jump in and assist team members when needed
- High energy with a proactive attitude
- Financial aptitude and tech savvy using software such as QuickBooks and Dash.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Degree in accounting / related field or comparable hands on experience and knowledge
- Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers for consistent bookkeeping and budgetary analysis.
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel and QuickBooks
- Proven experience meeting regular deadlines
- Strong math skills
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Career Advancement
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must pass a Background Check and Drug Screening.