We are currently seeking full-time a Water, Fire and Mold Restoration Technician to join our growing team in our Pompano Beach office.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
- Job site inspection, determine scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold, etc.).
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
- Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
- Document work in project management and moisture mapping software programs.
- Move drying equipment and other items from job site to warehouse as necessary or required.
- Communicate with management to report project status, updates, issues or concerns.
- Perform general construction/repair work as needed: install and tape drywall; paint and seal; carpentry; carpet & pad installation; baseboard installation.
You will be required to be on call for emergencies.
- Are able to lift 50 LBS
- Must be a team player
- Must be polite and have strong work ethic
- Must be clean cut and have neat appearance.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be available 24/7
- Must have clean driving record and valid license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Salary: Based on experience and certifications. Top pay for the industry!!
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- IICRC Certifications (Preferred)
United Water Restoration Group is a rapidly growing 24/7 restoration company, specializing in water damage restoration, mold removal, mold remediation, as well as fire damage repair and smoke damage restoration. We respond 24 hours a day to emergencies and perform all phases of restoration, from cleanup, mold mitigation and water restoration.
Must we willing and able to work a VARIABLE SCHEDULE, including overtime and weekend hours.
Job Type: Full-time