*Company Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays*
We are currently seeking full-time a Water, Fire, and Mold Restoration Technician to join our growing team in our Omaha, NE. office.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
- Job-site inspection, determine the scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold, etc.).
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
- Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software.
- Prepare documentation pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
- Document work in project management and moisture mapping software programs.
- Move drying equipment and other items from the job site to the warehouse as necessary or required.
- Communicate with management to report project status, updates, issues, or concerns.
- Perform general construction/repair work as needed: install and tape drywall; paint and seal; carpentry; carpet & pad installation; baseboard installation.
You will be required to be on call for emergencies.
- Are able to lift 50 LBS
- Must be a team player
- Must be polite and have a strong work ethic
- Must be clean-cut and have a neat appearance.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be available 24/7
- Must have a clean driving record and valid license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Salary: Based on experience and certifications. Top pay for the industry!!
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- IICRC Certifications REQUIRED
United Water Restoration Group is a rapidly growing 24/7 restoration company, specializing in water damage restoration, mold removal, mold remediation, as well as fire damage repair, and smoke damage restoration. We respond 24 hours a day to emergencies and perform all phases of restoration, from cleanup, mold mitigation, and water restoration.
Must we be willing and able to work a VARIABLE SCHEDULE, including overtime and weekend hours.
Job Type: Full-time