Strategic Business Development Representative
United Water Restoration Group is looking for a confident, outgoing individual to help us grow the company. We are a locally owned and operated company whose services consist of water, fire, mold remediation and restoration.
As a Strategic Business Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to directly drive sales and increase market share for the company. As we grow, this will also create opportunities for growth within the organization!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Making sales calls on Plumbing Companies, Roofers, General Contractors, Insurance Adjusters, Insurance Agents, Home Inspectors, etc. (referral sources) so that they will recommend our company to their clients.
- Actively pursue and develop strong relationships with referral sources & trade partners to drive more business to our company.
- Deliver marketing events that drives awareness of our company and improves participation in our referral program or other programs.
- Customer Resource Management (CRM) – log all interactions into CRM and other software so company leadership and the team have an accurate picture of your activities as well as status of referral sources
- Social Media Management – gather pictures/information/news from other team members and turn them into “social media news” that will drive awareness of our Brand and our company
- Provide feedback to company leadership from referral sources, your insights on job performance, competitive advantages & opportunities to improve during bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Detailed record keeping of your activities, expenses as well as interactions with referral sources.
- Confident, outgoing and personable
- Driven to achieve sales goals
- Resilient and undeterred by indifference or rejection
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service focus and ability to handle customer complaints
- Online Marketing skills or experience a plus but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good driving record and ability to pass background check
Compensation & Benefits:
- Based pay plus commission
- Company provided vehicle, gas card, phone and expense account
- Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays