Currently looking for a Mitigation Estimator/Project Manager to fill an opening with a large state-wide Water/Fire/Mold restoration company.
Interested candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in disaster restoration.
Responsibilities of the Mitigation Estimator / Project Manager: Disaster Restoration
- Manage all aspects of emergency and restoration claims (scoping, sketching, estimating, coordination of personnel as well as equipment, communication with insured and adjuster, etc.
- Ensure the estimate timelines are met.
- Educate the client on the process of repair, the timing of service delivery and realistic expectations.
- Prepare accurate job costing and estimation, ensuring target margins are met.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to insurance stakeholders, homeowners, and property managers.
- Manage job site restoration staff as well as provide leadership in health and safety, by ensuring the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Experience handling multi-family, residential and some commercial losses Experience writing estimates in Xactimate
Job Type: Full-time
TOP Salary in the area: Salary + Commissions + Bonus - Endless opportunity!
Company Provided Vehicle, Fuel Card, Computer, and Phone.
Company Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays.
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Expert Xactimate proficiency
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Xactimating estimating software: 2+ years
- Disaster restoration: 2+ years
- Estimating water and fire losses: 2+ years