Estimator / Project Manager
Hilex Construction is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Estimator / Project Manager to provide reliable, timely, professional estimates and to support and assist with the day-to-day project management of insurance claim rebuild projects. The successful candidate will obtain the necessary skills to write detailed Xactimate estimates, plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload, while dealing with insurance companies, subcontractors, material suppliers as well as the customers to assure all aspects of the claim and construction project are properly handled and completed within budget.
- Provide detailed scopes and estimates on new projects using Xactimate estimating software.
- Communicating with Customer, Insurance adjusters, Material suppliers and the Office team.
- Efficiently following up on task-oriented items.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with the goal of repeat profitable business.
- Reviewing project proposals or plans to determine time frame, financial objectives, and procedures for accomplishing work, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources during various phases of the project.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective staff management skills.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required.
- Xactimate and Restoration Manager experience preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Already have their own subcontractor base.
- Familiar with the permit process.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Great communication and time management skills.
- Motivated to work well as part of a team.
- Experience with construction management a plus.
- High School or Equivalent education.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience with restoration project management.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must pass a Background Check & and Drug Screening.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card/Company Expense Card
- Company Phone
- Company Computer
- Commensurate with experience
Hilex Construction, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer