Florida's Largest Water/Fire/Mold Restoration Company is interested in finding a full time highly motivated Administrative Assistant for our accounting department to become a part of our team! We have been providing Restoration Solutions for homeowners and businesses for over 13 years.
Accounts Payable Clerks manage outgoing bills and invoices on behalf of the company. These bills might include utility payments, product or inventory invoices, employee expense accounts, and reimbursements. The accounts payable clerk may also be required to assist with payroll. Some of the other specific duties associated with this position include:
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made following company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Monitor emails daily
- Performs daily management of all payment activities
- Performs monthly reconciliation and audit and processes credit card payment
- Responds to vendor issues and questions
- Performs data entry and enters and uploads vendors' invoices into the company's accounting system
- Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills
- Customer Service experience
- EXPERT in QuickBooks online / Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Outlook, Web Browsers, SmartSheet, Dash, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- High School or Equivalent education
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to multi-task
- Medical, Dental, Vision Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.