We offer competitive pay, bonuses and paid vacations.
United Water Restoration Group is a Full-Service 24/7 Restoration Company that specializes in restoring properties back to their pre-loss condition after emergency situations caused by water damage, flood damage, mold damage, fire/smoke damage, and biohazard/trauma events. We are rapidly growing and seeking for FULL TIME hard working individuals to add to our team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must we willing and able to work a VARIABLE SCHEDULE: includes working overtime,
weekends, and being on a rotating on call schedule.
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service contracts.
- Job site inspection, determine scope of the work to be performed (water, fire, mold, etc).
- Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture mapping software
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
- Document and prepare documentation in project management software pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching, daily reports.
- Communicate with management and admins to report project status, updates, issues or concerns.
- Perform general construction/repair work as needed: install and tape drywall; paint and seal; carpentry; carpet & pad installation; baseboard installation.
- Are able to lift 50 LBS
- Must be a team player & have strong work ethics.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have clean driving record and valid license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Full-time Technician
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- $16-$20 Hr
- Medical Benefits after 60 days
- Don't forget to ask about the sign on bonus after 90 days.
- Company Vehicle to drive to shop and job sites.
Get certified for free! We pay for all IICRC certifications.
- IICRC Certifications (Preferred, not required)
- Paid Training Program
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid IICRC Training & Certification
- Bonus Reimbursement
- We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.