Estimator / Project Manager
United Water Restoration Group is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the Estimator / Project Manager role to provide reliable, timely, professional estimates and support and assist with the day-to-day project management of insurance claim rebuild projects. The successful candidate will obtain the necessary skills to write detailed Xactimate estimates, plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload while dealing with insurance companies, subcontractors, material suppliers, and customers to assure all aspects of the claim and Restoration project are properly handled and completed efficiently.
- Provide detailed scopes and estimates on new projects using Xactimate estimating software.
- Communicating with Customer, Insurance adjusters, Material suppliers, and the Office team.
- Efficiently following up on task-oriented items.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships with the goal of repeat profitable business.
- Reviewing project proposals or plans to determine time frame, financial objectives, and procedures for accomplishing work, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources during various phases of the project.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective staff management skills.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook) are required.
- Xactimate and Restoration Manager experience preferred.
- Project management experience.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Great communication and time management skills.
- Motivated to work well as part of a team.
- Experience with Restoration management is a plus.
- High School or Equivalent education.
- I prefer a minimum of 2 years of experience with restoration project management.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must pass a Background Check & and Drug Screening.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card/Company Expense Card
- Company Phone
- Company Computer
- Commensurate with experience
United Water Restoration Group is an equal opportunity employer.