United Water Restoration Group of South Florida, Inc. is looking for a Receptionist to join our team in our Pompano office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Liaise with visitors - Act as point person for office guests.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Alert employees of new processes, rules, and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations - Book travel, submit expense reports, and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary, or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skillset
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays