Mission of this Position
Leaders are willing to take charge of the most difficult situations, instill confidence, and convince teammates to join them in the struggle.
Confidence and an outgoing personality uniquely qualify you to best represent the level of service, charisma, & professionalism our clients and strategic partners deserve.
You are a relentless problem-solver always looking for highly efficient solutions.
Foreman. “Thinker”. Client Ambassador. Technical Professional.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call, schedule, and meet with property owners to assess the damage they need restored.
- Diagnose source of losses and other relevant issues via on-site inspection.
- Submit timely & detailed documentation of project scope, sketch, notes, and photos using job management software.
- Estimate the cost of damages and/or repairs.
- Lead the customer through the insurance claims filing process utilizing knowledge of standard policies & coverages.
- Secure the signed job contract using sales techniques and take a leading role in executing clean-up.
- Prepare a safe worksite and organized work plan with comprehensive protective measures.
- Properly mitigate damage from water, sewage, mold, fire, smoke, storms, etc.
- Perform technical work as needed to accomplish project objectives - EMS, quick fixes, monitoring, etc.
- Enforce a high quality standard with extreme focus on detailed cleaning.
- Supervision & development field technicians and temporary staff.
- Effective communications daily with all stakeholders (staff, customers, vendors, subcontractors) to coordinate critical activities.
- On-Call nights/weekends require urgent response to perform above duties at any hour for emergency opportunities.
- Continued Education: Increase knowledge and skills to stimulate constant growth & improvement
- Responsible for maintenance of company resources – vehicles, equipment, tools, technology, etc.
- Business-to-Business Relationship Building with local Plumbers, Roofers, General Contractors, Insurance Adjusters and Agents, Home Inspectors, etc. so that they will recommend United to their clients.
- RESPONSIVENESS: Communicate effectively. Exercise good judgment in all situations.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Passionate about Excellence. Step up and accept ownership.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Courage to face challenges. Gritty enough to always demand more.
- QUALITY: Compete with yourself to exceed the highest standards. Be impactful: Make good things happen. Consistently.
- TRANSPARENCY: Be humble. Be selfless. Be honest. Be real. Don't avoid tough situations. And a little sarcasm can go a long way…
- Ability to perform challenging physical work (sometimes in hot, cold, dirty, and/or wet conditions)
- Great communicator with impressive customer service soft skills.
- Extreme organization abilities.
- Coachable and open to feedback.
- Tech savvy with email, mobile apps, computer, tablet, and smart phones
- Solid citizen; will pass a Background Check, Drug Screen, and Motor Vehicles record.
Ideal candidates may possess:
- Project Management and Coordination skills
- Xactimate software experience*
- Field experience in Water/Fire/Mold Restoration industry
- IICRC, OSHA, or NYS DOL License(s) or Certification(s)
- Existing contacts within the Construction, Home Improvement, Insurance industries
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Highly competitive compensation
- Paid incentives for goal achievement
- 401k Retirement Plan + company match
- Benefits Plan options includes Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life Insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
This position is reserved for someone SPECIAL. If you are not serious about working harder & smarter than everybody else, do NOT apply.